Thursday, March 5, 2009

Testimonials from Past Clients - Comfort Keepers serving Mainline, Delaware, Center and South Philadelphia and parts of Chester County served:

A Few of Our Testimonials
I wish to commend the Comfort Keepers' care giver, Lisa. She is outstanding and has improved my mother's quality of life 100%. I have a tremendous comfort level knowing Lisa is with her. Lisa takes care of all her needs and they have a great relationship. In addition to taking care of her physical needs, Lisa takes her to the Senior Center where she gets interaction with all ages. I know this helps her psychological well being and she enjoys every minute. We truly appreciate all Lisa does for my mother and believe there could not have been a more perfect match. Thank you for caring. Wayne, PA

We are closing in on two years that Comfort Keepers has made it possible for my mom to stay in her home despite the continuing advance of her dementia. It is an understatement to say that we could not possibly have done it without you. For the last year or more, Glenn and Marie have been as dependable as clockwork and as caring as your brand name implies. When problems have arisen they have been responsive and concerned. And in the year before that, not once did the assigned personnel let me down. There were always there, 24/7 (and 365). Essentially, they have permitted me to sleep at night.
I also do not want to overlook Liz's contribution to all of this. When I have had a problem, she has been there to respond - day and night. I cannot imagine what she must go through to coordinate vacations, sick days, my mom's hospitalizations and the myriad of other issues Liz must confront. What I do know is that when I call, I get a smile on the other end of the line and a prompt and friendly solution to my problem. She is a valuable employee and one of whom you should be proud.
Those who know me know that I throw compliments around like manhole covers. I approached this whole thing two years ago full of trepidation. But it has been a pleasure working with all of you from the start .... Merion, PA

Myself and Family want to send you our appreciation for helping give Mom wonderful care and support. It's hard to find someone with compassion and dedication and the wisdom to pitch in and help ... I have to share with you what a difference [Kathy] has made in our home. Always giving 100% making sure Mom is clean and comfortable and safe. Mom depends on Kathy like she's a member of our family and she sure has fit in like one. You know how difficult older people are to make them feel wanted and useful. Kathy has done that every day. As you know, my dad has been difficult ... Kath makes Dad feel good knowing Mom is well cared for. If you remember, she even talked him into going to the hospital when the ambulance drivers couldn't. She got Dad to the car and the four of us drove him to Delaware County where they found he was dehydrated. That's why he fell. ... Thank you all. Clifton Heights, PA
Paul and I want to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation to you for introducing Lisa into our lives. She is truly a warm, compassionate and loving person and always maintains a high level of professionalism. We felt at ease when leaving Lisa in charge of Dad's needs in our absence. Lisa is a very special caregiver -- reliable, dependable and caring. Frank became comfortable with her and they had a great relationship. She was the answer to our prayers and she responded well above and beyond the call of duty. Her strength and encouragemenet got us through a very difficult time. We will miss her as we always looked forward to her coming to our home -- always prompt and courteous. Thank you Comfort Keepers for sending an angel into our lives. God Bless everyone at Comfort Keepers. Drexel Hill, PA

No comments: